About Absorption Systems
Preclinical CRO Testing for Drugs, Biologics and Medical Devices
Absorption Systems brings the best in science to identifying and overcoming ADMET barriers in the development of drugs, biologics, and medical devices. We are continually developing innovative research tools to accurately predict human outcomes and explain unanticipated ones.
At Absorption Systems, we offer a wide array of services, including compound characterization, pharmacokinetics, toxicology, GLP bioanalysis, drug-drug interaction studies and BCS testing. We have developed a streamlined, but completely flexible approach to compound advancement that allows you to get from point A to B faster. This is achieved through logistical economies such as: familiarity with your compound, a single point of contact, as well as an understanding of which studies are and are not necessary based on your specific results.
We believe that projects should be viewed as a collaboration, not just as a customer-service provider relationship, so these individuals allow for us to work with you to design studies and develop custom models when necessary. This collaborative approach has also resulted in the generation of several innovative models to aid in drug discovery and development, through working partnerships within the industry and with regulatory agencies.
Why Absorption Systems?
- We provide the most definitive test systems.
- Our designs are optimized to generate maximum value.
- We have created compound advancement cascades streamlined to minimize timelines to an IND/NDA.
- We improve the success of your programs with a dedicated research manager focused on your outcomes.
- We are able to provide custom model development support.
- We are a full service integrated CRO where you can place multiple studies that will provide cost savings, consistency in format and logistical efficiencies.