A non-clinical contract laboratory. Our areas of expertise are Safety Pharmacology, ADME, Toxicological testing and discovery support services designed to address pertinent pharmaceutical drug discovery and safety issues. As a company, we strongly believe that quality should never be compromised. Consequently, our experienced scientists are dedicated to providing reliable, dedicated testing and timely results. Regulatory agencies and Consumers increasingly demand more detailed information in order to minimize the potential of adverse events. Why not meet the challenges of drug discovery and create opportunities to differentiate your products using our range of synergistic options.
Xenometrics sets out on a mission of Providing scientific research expertise to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. Our services are, and will remain Synergistic with several research programs and/or organizations. By providing you with Options to choose from, you will be better placed in meeting your timelines within your organization and for regulatory submissions.
Xenometrics is dedicated to confidentiality, effectiveness and rapid, accurate service. At the very heart of every successful service organization is a relationship. Our relationships are based on communication and ensuring that you remain a satisfied customer. Our desire is to work closely with you to achieve long-term relationships.
Quality at Xenometrics
Our data review process includes detailed quality control steps which ensure that your data is of the highest quality.
We have a dedicated Quality Assurance consulting company (QA Compliant, Inc.) located on the research park who maintains a strong presence within Xenometrics providing process monitoring, facility inspections, in-lab inspections, protocol/data/report audits, computer system validation review, SOP review and GLP Training. This Quality Assurance Consulting Company is a separately operated company, serving as Xenometrics Quality Assurance Unit, and is committed to ensuring compliance of Standard Operating Procedures and worldwide regulations including the following:
• US FDA 21 CFR Part 58 Good Laboratory Practices for nonclinical Laboratory Studies
• US EPA 40 CFR Part 160 Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenti-cide Act (FIFRA) Good Laboratory Practice Standards
• US EPA 40 CFR Part 792 Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA): Good Laboratory Practice Standards
• Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Principles on Good Laboratory Practices
• Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW) Good Laboratory Practice Standards Ordinance No. 21
The management team and scientific staff hold memberships to several internationally recognized professional scientific organizations, including:
- Safety Pharmacology Society
- British Pharmacological Society
- British Physiological Society
- Society of Toxicology
- International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics
Visit the Xenometrics Official Website HERE
*All information courtesy of Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. Any information listed above is not a reflection of Pharmafacts' opinion.